Ways to Give
The spirit of giving in our community and the generosity of many friends help Mary Cariola provide exceptional services to chldren with special needs.
Your gift - large or small - will help hundreds of children with disabilities reach their full potential.
There are many ways to Give
These charitable gifts are directed to our Agency Endowment. Administrative and fund-raising costs are only 8 percent of the overall Agency budget, far below charity averages. This income helps supplement staff salaries and benefits since it can be a challenge for a school like ours to offer competitive compensation. Teachers, therapists and aides are key to our kids’ success—without them, we wouldn’t be what we are today.
Other Giving Opportunities
- Funding a special project or piece of equipment ,call Mary Ellen (Mel) Carpino at 271-0761 Ext. 1633 for options)
- Include Mary Cariola in your will
- Gifts of stock have many advantages
- Name Mary Cariola as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
Additional Ways to Donate
- New toys for children at holiday time
- CDs and musical instruments for therapy
- Art supplies for classrooms
- Assist a Cariola family in your community
There are many giving options available. Please contact Mary Ellen (Mel) Carpino, Director of Agency Advancement, at 585-271-2897, ext. 1633 or send an email to email@example.com to learn more.